Wednesday 1 June 2016

Video How to eat RAW garlic and why

How to eat RAW garlic and why
How to eat RAW garlic and why
Title : How to eat RAW garlic and why
Duration : 01:50
Channel : mensacyclist
Label : garlic, health, sick, cold, flu
How to eat RAW garlic and why
How to eat RAW garlic and why
How to eat RAW garlic and why
How to eat RAW garlic and why

Eating raw garlic does not have to be torture. I do it almost daily....sick or not. And it MUST be raw. So many articles, books and websites encourage the use of garlic but then tell you to add it to recipes that involve heat. Big mistake. Most of the magic of garlic is lost if it is heated. And you must eat a lot of it. Eating one token clove just to say you did it won't help much at all......though one clove a day is certainly better than nothing. But I wouldn't get the food processor dirty for one clove. If I'm sick I try to eat an entire bulb of garlic a day. If I'm not sick I eat 5-8 cloves a day. Garlic is good for so many ailments and more importantly the PREVENTION of ailments. Many sources also recomend that you cut it up and let it sit for several minutes before eating it. This supposedly let important enzymes release. I don't know the chemistry behind that but I let it sit for a while anyway.....what could it hurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment